Concerns around the future of education: How do we move forward? How do we cater for students who are born into a cyborg nation?
- Break down of boundaries between human and machine
- Technology is playing a critical role in challenging the ideas and notions that shape our very beings
- How do we engage with technology with a focus on the ‘human’ being and foster the wellbeing of human kind.
- How do we move to the future with the problematic break down about how we think about our life?
- “Digital life is simply real life”
- We talk about digital natives and digital citizens as though they are seperate – what are the problems around the use of those terms?
Human Agency is the key to digital futures
How do we use technology to disrupt our thinking?
Personal Agency – the human side of education
- Role of encouraging and nurturing